TO SIGN UP FOR ORIENTATION
CLASSES ARE FREE!
TRANSPORTATION FOR DIBOLL RESIDENTS IS FREE!
CHILDCARE DURING CLASSES IS FREE!
299 S. Neil Pickett Dr.
Diboll, Texas 75941
GED Classes: Please contact Becky Baer at 829-6013 for registration information.
ESL Classes: Please contact Beatrice Suarez at 829-3890 or Jessica Garcia at 829-6020 for registration information.
English as a Second Language
Monday - Friday; 8:30AM - 12:00PM
Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon classes for Math and Citizenship
Monday - Thursday; 8:30AM - 12:00PM
Services Provided for Students:
Childcare for all children not in school.
Transportation to and from classes daily.
The mission of the Diboll Family Education Center of Diboll ISD is to provide families holistic integrated literacy services that will promote the academic progress of parents and provide skills needed to ensure they are their child's first teacher thus empowering them to become effectively involved in the school and community. The center provides lifelong, continuous learning for a diverse adult population enabling them to overcome barriers in the lives of themselves and their family.
- Anyone 17 years of age and older, not enrolled in a public school
- Adult Education - learner focused classes
- Parenting Education - monthly tips/classes for parents to help their children improve academically and socially
- Early Childhood Education Classes - readiness and motor/sensory development classes for children
- ILA (Intergenerational Literacy Activities) - monthly activities that involve both the parent and child in a learning activity