Diboll Lumberjack Football begins this week and fans need to be prepared for new safety protocols that UIL has put in place for the protection of everyone and to ensure that our students and staff are able to continue with extracurricular activities.
1. All attendees will be required to wear a face covering properly covering their face.
2. All attendees will have their temperature checked upon entry.
3. All family groups are required to social distance by sitting 6 feet apart from other family groups.
4. No one will be allowed reentry into the game. There will be no exceptions, so bring everything in from your vehicle when you arrive.
5. Lumberjack Stadium is currently allowed only 50% of the stadium capacity and when that limit is reached no more tickets will be sold.
6. The only pass accepted this season will be the UIL District Pass. Sorry but due to the current capacity restrictions, no other passes including employee, athletic, senior citizen, etc. will be accepted.
7. All Home Fans will enter the side gate and all visitor fans will enter through the front gate.
8. No student under 5th grade is allowed entry into a game without a parent or guardian.
9. No one is allowed access onto the field at any time during, before or after the game except for authorized Diboll ISD staff or game participants.
Please be courteous to our gate workers as they implement these protocols and if you are unable to comply with these safety protocols, we will be broadcasting each home game and will be posting information later in the week with all the details so you will still be able to enjoy Lumberjack football.