The Diboll Athletics Wall of Honor was created in 1997 and its Selection Committee is chaired by the acting Athletic Director.
Nomination criteria for Diboll Wall of Honor
are as follows:
1. Must have been out of High School competition for a minimum of 12 years.
2. Must have been recognized for outstanding athletic achievement;
3. Must have graduated and ended their Athletics career in good academic standing.
4. Must have exhibited exemplary standards of conduct during competition.
CRITERIA FOR HONORING A TEACHER/COACH /ADMINISTRATOR:
1. Must have taught, or been an administrator at Diboll ISD schools for 10 years or more. Award may be given posthumously.
2. Must have provided outstanding service to the Diboll Athletic Program; and candidate must have exhibited exemplary standards of conduct during competition.
3. Must be recognized as being a positive role model and person of character and have demonstrated leadership.
4. Must have been recognized as being a person of uncommon dedication, going beyond the call of duty to assist students, staff and/or parents.
5. Must have retired or resigned before being considered for nomination
The Selection Committee considers both a candidate’s contribution to the Diboll Athletic program and the candidate’s contributions to his/her community.
Nominators must submit: two letters of recommendation in support of the nominee’s candidacy, whether the nominee is a former student-athlete, coach or administrator. Award may be given posthumously.
Deadline for Nominations is October 4 and the recipients will be recognized at the Varsity Football game against the Huntington Red Devils on Friday, October 20. Please submit your nominations and 2 letters of recommendation to Coach Morrison at firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver in person to Diboll High School Office.