10 Questions to Ask Your Child
About His Day at School
Get a sense of your child's life at school by asking questions that elicit more than a one-word response.
1. Tell me about the best part of your day.
2. What was the hardest thing you had to do today?
3. Did any of your classmates do anything funny?
4. Tell me abut what you read in class.
5. Who did you play with today? What did you play?
6. Do you think math (or any subject) is too easy or too hard?
7. What's the biggest difference between this year and last year?
8. What rules are different at school than our rules at home? Do you think they're fair?
9. Who did you sit with at lunch?
10. Can you show me something you learned ( or did) today?
Title 1, Part A Parent and Family Engagement Statewide Initiative
Monthly parent training's will be provided on a variety of topics each month.
The "Real Cost of Vaping" will be December 16th at 5:00 p.m.
It will be held at the Family Education Center at 299 S. Neil Pickett Dr. Diboll, Texas.