District Departments » Child Nutrition » Pre-Payment Options

Pre-Payment Options

Option 1: Cafeteria Prepayment
You can send in prepayments at any time to be deposited in your child's account. This is not a charge account, it is a debit account. You may pay for meals by the day, week, or month with cash or check. Our electronic system, allows each student to have an "account" with us. This means that money is deposited into the account and then the student can purchase food items using that account balance only. At mealtime, the student can scan their issued ID card or input his/her personal ID number and the computer will access his/her account balance. The cashier will let the student know when their balances are getting low. Letters are also sent home with the students or emailed weekly when the balance becomes negative.
Please make checks payable to the school cafeteria. Students can turn in their deposits anytime between 7:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. You can also make the check for multiple students. Please do not include payment for other school events in the money for meal accounts.
Option 2: Online Prepayment
MySchoolBucks.com is an online payment system that has been established so parents have:
"No more worries about forgotten lunch money."
This convenient, easy and secure online prepayment service will allow you to deposit money into your school meal account at any time. By having money in your account prior to entering the cafeteria, we find the lunch lines move along much faster.
At MySchoolBucks parents can make prepayments to their children's school meal accounts at any time, track item purchases, create low balance alerts and setup automatic and recurring payments.
You will also have the ability to print out a copy of your recent purchases online via a history report which lists all dates and times of breakfast and/or lunch purchases within the past thirty days.
Click on the following link to set up your online account: www.MySchoolBucks.com

Mobile Apps

App Store Google Play
Things to know:
  • If you have more than one child in the district you can handle all online prepayments from the same online account.
  • Diboll ISD Staff: If you already have an account for your child's meal account in this school district, you can add your own meal account to your existing MySchoolBucks.com account.
  • The deposit amount can be placed against a credit card, debit card or your checking account. All payments are securely processed using a highly secure website and encryption. All payments are quickly credited to your student's account.
  • In order to use the online prepayment service, a convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. The convenience fee is $3.25 for all credit/debit card prepayments. Diboll School District will not profit from the use of this site.
We are very excited to offer these services and are confident this system will benefit you and our district. If you have any questions regarding these services, please feel free to contact me at (936) 829-6262.
Best Regards,
Kerri Sanford
Child Nutrition Supervisor

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.
Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/ad-3027.pdf from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:
1. mail:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or

2. fax:
(833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or

3. email:
[email protected]
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.