Charge Policy

Snacks may be available for purchase at all campuses during meal service times. Snack options include Rice Krispies Treats, chips, ice cream, etc. Prices range from $0.50 to $1.50.  Primary will have the option to purchase snacks/ice cream only on Fridays. A few select varieties will be available each day at the Elementary and Intermediate campuses.  Junior High and High School campuses will have a larger variety of snack options.  Your child must have a positive balance on their account to be able to purchase these items. There is a no charge policy for snack and al la carte items.  You can send cash or check (payable to Diboll ISD Child Nutrition) with your child each day in an envelope with the child's name and cafeteria wrote on the envelope.  This will be forwarded to the cafeteria and posted to your child's lunch account. Junior High and High School students can pay at the register.
Please see our Pre-Payment Options page for ways to make payments on your child's lunch account.


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.