Diboll ISD Discipline Reporting Procedures
1. Teachers will process discipline referrals in the classroom in Skyward Discipline and forward to the Principal/ Assistant Principal or authorized designee.
2. Principal / Assistant Principal will determine appropriate action and post it in Skyward Discipline.
3. The PEIMS department will print out PEIMS related incidents from Skyward Discipline at a minimum of once a week.
4. The PEIMS department will generate reports on a six week basis to be sent to the campuses for approval.
5. The campus Principal/Assistant Principal or designee will verify, sign and return to the PEIMS department for filing.
6. Principals/Asst. Principal will review and approve a final report for the school year prior to submission of summer PEIMS.
7. The PEIMS department will distribute to administrators, documents reflecting changes to the Data Standards and Attendance Accounting Handbook at the beginning of each school year. The PEIMS dept. will note any significant changes to be reviewed. Applicable staff will verify receipt of change documents and verify they have read and comprehend any changes that need to be implemented.