Diboll ISD provides full-time district employees and their dependents with the telehealth services at no cost to the employee. By adding Teladoc for our staff, we can help provide a quality healthcare service that you will love while also reducing medical expenses resulting from urgent care and ER over–utilization
Teladoc offers 24/7/365 access to a national network of U.S. board-certified physicians and pediatricians who can diagnose, recommend treatment and write short-term prescriptions, if appropriate, for many medical issues via phone or online video consultations. It’s a convenient and affordable alternative to urgent care and ER visits.
- U.S. board-certified in internal medicine, family practice, or pediatrics. Licensed in their respective states.
- When you call Teladoc, you will always speak with a doctor licensed to practice medicine in your state. Experienced, with an average of 20 years of practice experience.
- Save money otherwise spent on more expensive urgent care and ER visits (and a qualified expense for HSA, FSA and HRA accounts).
- Save time waiting to get an appointment and then waiting again in a waiting room.
- Save the hassle of driving across town and taking time off work.
- Employees no longer have to miss half a day of work to go to the doctor for a non-emergency medical condition. Prescriptions are sent to the patient’s nearest pharmacy, saving them even more time off work.
DISD employee's will need to call 1-877-263-7409 to first set up your district paid profile using group number 13900. You can ask customer service for online log-in information and use the web or phone app at a later date if you prefer.