• 21st Century Workforce Development
• Community and Parent Involvement
• Digital Learning Environment
• Dropout Prevention Strategies
• Fine Arts
• Gifted and Talented Education
• Second Language Acquisition
• Wellness and Physical Education
House Bill 5’s mandate for a Community Engagement evaluation/rating must be implemented and reported by August 2014. Please review the attached HB5 Community Engagement Ratings for Diboll ISD.
Please use the following Link to find more information
Who is the community? – a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common, a feeling of fellowship with others, as a result of sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals.
What is engagement? – the potential to create a story of a shared world in which educators and parents lay their knowledge alongside one another
in schools to support and enhance the learning outcomes of children and to strengthen parents, families, schools and communities.
PO Box 550
Diboll, Texas 75941